If people forget that Tony Stark is with Pepper Potts in the Avengers? I am not understanding the whole Steve and Tony thing….
I really don’t get the slash fandom…
I am going to get a new one about this….
Don’t expect slash fandom to be rational… (And no, I don’t get it either…)
- abigbagofweird reblogged this from emedeme
- altered-blackbird reblogged this from bleu-meridia and added:
- miranthia likes this
- bleu-meridia reblogged this from emedeme
- bleu-meridia likes this
- rohdas likes this
- gwpe likes this
- sprinklesobourbon reblogged this from scumbag-vanguard
- sprinklesobourbon likes this
- renavie reblogged this from scumbag-vanguard
- scumbag-vanguard reblogged this from emedeme
- emedeme reblogged this from tumblchorraden and added:
- darthmama said: So-k, I don’t get the Tony/Steve deal either. I understand the Loki/Thor one even less. To me that’s borderline incest (they’re raised bros) but that does fit into the whole cracky mythology deal. I still don’t care for it.
- dancinfox likes this
- mireliambar likes this
- tumblchorraden reblogged this from totorotori and added:
- tumblchorraden likes this
- totorotori posted this